For Spring 2019, the Poorvu Center for Teaching and Learning will conduct a series of Educational Technology Pilots. Many of these pilots are third party integrations with Canvas. Please check out our Technology Pilots page to learn more about some of these tools including:
- Gradescope - an online grading platform that helps accommodate large class grading and distributed grading.
- NoteBowl - a discussion board tool with custom auto-grading features and a Bulletin where students can post anonymously.
- PlayPosit - an interactive assessment tool that allows you to add quiz questions on top of a video.
- Poll Everywhere - an advanced polling and audience response system.
- Turnitin - a text matching, originality checker.
- VoiceThread - a collaboration tool that allows audio/video/text commenting on combinations of media and document artifacts.
- Mid-Semester Feedback - an alternative and optional tool for collecting anonymous student feedback during the middle of the semester - includes some updates for spring 19!